Monday, March 28, 2011

Galleons and buried Treasuries

Ahoy there and top of the morning to you from down under.


I've been busy today with new artwork inspired by my love affair with typography reversed out of black, I'll show you those in a minute.


But to start with, I'm showing a recent treasury my Ships Draught blueprint was included in. I've found out it was featured on the front page of etsy today, which has blown my socks off. I was so busy I didn't get to see this for myself as I was buried waist deep in work. 



Here it is in more detail:



So a big thank you to Ohmyampersand for adding the War Wasp to the treasury that made the front page of etsy.


And so for new work: This has been on the drawing board for sometime with a variety of title names but can now be christened The Chopping List. On the menu for the Chopping List are Beef...


Followed by a spoonful of Pork...

 Then a soupsan of Lamb...


And after a sorbet, how about some Chicken...



And so to close this short entry, do enjoy these prints on my easy shop. They are all available for $15.00 each and the deal still stands at buy 3 get the 4th free. They'll soon be over in made it and my direct online shop at www.empressionista.com



No comments:

Post a Comment