Tuesday, September 20, 2011

International Talk like a Pirate Day

G'day bay beauties and scurvy scoundrels..

As you may have hearrrd, it was International Talk Like a Pirate Day yesterday 19th September. Also to my son's delight t'was on the same day as his birthday, so birthday boy parlayed his way from dawn til dusk ahhhhhrrr.


Yay, a huge thank you to Sarah Field over at Fluid Magazine for the wonderful post on my prints. Fluid has become the passion platform for creativity and expression. Looking for hot edgy and upcoming designers of fashion, textiles, photography, culinary style, all things cloth and print, then join fluids mailing list to get your updates sent to your inbox. Going international and with an online shop in the pipeline, stocking items from Australian designers, Sarah keeps very busy. Fluid Magazine has some unique space features and jewelery that rock.

Fluid is currently running a giveaway of my Love Love Love prints... all you have to do is go on over like and leave a comment.




All of you who know my work will want to grab your chance at the giveaway over on Fluid-Blue's facebook page, where two of my Love, Love, Love prints can be won. In pink & white and black & white, so hop on over, like our pages and leave a comment. The giveaway winning entry will be picked at random on Thursday 22nd September.



So happy Sarah featured the sea fan too. It's my first foray back with the fine brushes in years. I used screen printing ink to achieve a rich black tint. If it's well liked then I'll add more creations to the collection. There are quite a few items on the "desktop" drawing board that I must finish first.



Thanks for sharing the love on Empressionista's facebook page - and a big Hello to all my new friends.

Tomorrow I will be debuting my Skull print - I'd love to hear what you think of it. As a boy's wall art poster the print takes influence from my son's appreciation of skateboarding, surfing, music and drawing.

Leave a comment when you're next here - Love to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment