Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bexpert from Etsy Australia at Finders Keepers Sydney

Hi Everyone

I am delighted to let you all know that I have been chosen to have my Code Flags shown on behalf of Etsy Australia at the Finders Keepers market at Carriageworks in Eveleigh this Friday 2nd December for the night market and Saturday 3rd December.


I'm giving away sew-on / iron-on mini code flag patches on my cards if you're there pick up some and hand them out to your friends. Come visit my sites for info on prints you may like as Christmas pressies. They're ideal for "office colleagues" and "hard to buy for" family and friends.


Make sure you visit stand B3 near the cafe to view the Etsy Australia collection and say hi to Kirsteene from Melbourne who'll be there looking after the show.

So don't forget to head on over to the market tomorrow night and Saturday to Eveleigh at Carriageworks, 245 Wilson Street, for a market full of homewares, unique, quirky art and design, fashion, great live music and sensational food. 

Have a great time and see you there on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment