Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jaimee Rose - stylist from Arizona Republic newspaper USA - goes nautical

On the Lido Deck: Chairs by Philippe Starck. Pillowsrope.)On the Lido Deck are chairs by Phillippe Starck.





I will continue with excerpts from France in the following posts and at this moment remembered that I haven't yet linked to photographs of the prints I have made which now hang in Jaimee Rose's apartment.

Jaimee featured my items in her blog - bought a load - and since got all photographed. Her Phoenix apartment is decked out with a nautical theme which I absolutely love.. Here's a a selection. Jaimee has Phillippe Starck Chairs on the Lido Deck with pillows made by her mother. 

She kindly says her favorite finds were the nautical signal flags. Each has a meaning that other sailors can recognize and read. She was inspired by the ones she saw flying over the Coronado Yacht Club and was thrilled to find "Australian Artist Rebekah Williamson, who sells prints inspired by the flags on Etsy. 

Displayed at home, the flags actual meanings send cheeky messages. Code Y: for example: I am dragging my anchor. Code Z: I require a tug. The prints are $20.- each and are available in primary or custom colours at www.bexpert.etsy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment