Friday, November 26, 2010

Yesterday I woke up to a wondrous etsy email which shows us the countdown to Black Friday as it's known. That's the day before Thanksgiving when retailers are hammered for those last minute gifts given at this special family weekend.




I'm amazed - my International Code Flag print is there in the front row third from the left. It's the bus roll print everyone's seeing now on my bexpert facebook. The sale is on over the Thanksgiving weekend so Friday 26th November through until Monday 29th November.



It may be a distance from the Northern Beaches of Sydney to be mailing prints to the United States and Canada, but buying your prints is still going to be possible. I'm making an exception and will download my prints to buyers so that they can print them up and frame them in time for Christmas. Its my way of cutting the costs of postage, packaging, recycling and airmiles.


You can convo me for details.


Enjoy your thanksgiving and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment